Saturday, December 1, 2012

Two new series to start on this blog

I was born into Cardinal Nation and raised a Cardinals fan from day one. Being I'm an old guy, I had the privilege of listening to Jack Buck call Cardinals games while I was growing up. No one, and I mean NO ONE, called a game better than Jack and no one ever will. Later in his career, he called the World Series for the networks. In the '88 Series he called Kirk Gibson's Game 1 winning home run; "I don't believe what I just saw!" and in the '85 NLCS he called Ozzie Smith's Game 5 winning home run (hit from the left side, his first one ever on that side of the plate); "Go crazy folks! Go Crazy!"




So in honor of Jack Buck, I will be introducing two new series to my blog. "I don't believe what I just saw!" which will feature anything I see that I literally don't believe I just saw and "Go crazy folks! Go Crazy!" which will be dedicated exclusively to Cardinals uniforms.




No comments:

Post a Comment